St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Nogales, Arizona began as a mission of St. Paul’s in Tombstone. St. Andrew’s was founded on September 1899 by the Reverend F. S. Eastman. In 1903 a church was built on the southeast corner of Crawford & Sonoita streets. This white stone, tall-steepled, gothic-styled church was dedicated on November 4, 1906 and served the community until September 1968. The church was secularized and razed for Interstate Highway construction in October 1968.
On November 30, 1970 the present St. Andrew’s church building was dedicated. This new and beautiful edifice is located on the northern outskirts of the City. Many beautiful and valuable objects of the old church were incorporated into the new church such as the radiant stained glass windows. Many wishes and dreams of the parishioners have been added through the years as memorials or contributions such as the Columbarium and a Prayer Garden with a life size sculpture of St. Andrew created by Martha Krupp.